Use it as an ordinary, adjustable angle square that adjusts from 40 to 180 degrees.
Right Angle 90 Degree Square with generous weld accessibility. Total height of 200mm in this configuration.
Tall 300mm square when fully opened and locked into place.
Remove the fasteners to get two individual squares
Use the large V-groove to hold large round tubing or pipe.
Switch up mating surfaces to position material in offset positions.
Put the squares back together but with the mating surfaces reversed. This allows you to use the square to hold material offset to each other.
Use a second pivot point on the square with the mating surfaces reversed to change the balance of the square, it’ll seem like an entirely different square tool!
Tips For Variable Angle Settings
One Angle Setting, Two Ways To Hold
- Each angle you set creates two useful sets of angles on the square.
- You get the main angle and a complimentary angle (one acute, one obtuse).
- The most accurate way to get an angle is to use a digital protractor. A scale is not included due to complexities in getting an accurate, high quality scale made.
- Use a 4 inch block with a flat surface as shown below to set a 90 degree angle.
Use Shims or 25-50-75 blocks
Use Mega Square
Use Minion Square
Cast Iron (FE)
Dragon Scale (FE)
Fireball’s new Dragon Scale coating provides the corrosion resistance of our previous black oxide finish with the added benefit of enhanced spatter resistance.
It’s spatter resistance needs to be seen to believed; it out performs even the best weld spatter sprays without the use of any sprays.
6 Edge Location Tabs
6 Tool-less Thumbscrews
Edge Alignment Pins
Install our edge alignment pins on any square to create a large, overhanging edge which can be used to index the square on a different plane. Depending on the square, this allows you to create edges which are 90 degrees (perpendicular), 45 degrees, parallel, and even 60 and 30 degrees from the edge.
- Use it with our Monster squares to create a speed square for layout.
- Use it to hang the square off the edge of a table for working vertical or perpendicular to table surface
- Use it to elevate the squares off the ground or table for extra clearance when you’re fitting and welding entire frames
- Tip! If trying to create a parallel edge with the mega square for marking, use our shims to get that perfect distance!
New Magic Square and Magnetic Shim kit Demo
You may also like
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive.
FedEx, DHL and DB SCHENKER
If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact us
with your order number and details about the product you would like to return or exchange. We will respond with instructions for how to proceed from there. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving it. No returns on tools or any components that have been modified outside of Fireball Tool.
Love your Fireball Tools Guarantee
100% satisfaction guarantee – 30 Day Return Policy
If for any reason within your first 30 days you don’t love them, you can send them back.
(Not valid for Table Toppers or Plates)
If we still haven’t answered your question, you can contact us below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Send a message