The original Monster Square is available in a 300 or 200 mm size with two material choices: Cast Iron (FE) or Cast Aluminum (AL). All Mega Squares feature a stiff “flange and web” design that is fully machined on all outer edges with tapped holes on the sides for mounting tabs.
Designed to quickly set your work-piece to 90 or 45 degrees.
Tabs help eliminate twisting and warping in the final work-piece.
Clamping is simple with multiple surfaces for quick and rigid attachment.
Use the radius on the tabs to use the Monster Square as a traditional speed square for layout.
Monster Square 300
For 50mm tubing and larger, we suggest 300mm squares (76mm wide)
Monster Square 200
For 50mm tubing and smaller, we suggest 200mm squares (38mm wide)
Cast Iron (FE)
300 x 300 x 76
200 x 200 x 38
150 x 150 x 38
100 x 100 x 38
Flange & Web
- 300mm squares have a profile similar to an I Beam where the web is centered on the flanges.
- 200mm squares are similar to a “C” channel where the web is off to one side of the flange.
Cast Iron (FE)
Dragon Scale (FE)
Fireball’s new Dragon Scale coating provides the corrosion resistance of our previous black oxide finish with the added benefit of enhanced spatter resistance.
It’s spatter resistance needs to be seen to believed; it out performs even the best weld spatter sprays without the use of any sprays.
4 Edge Location Tabs
4 Tool-less Thumbscrews
Edge Alignment Pins
Install our edge alignment pins on any square to create a large, overhanging edge which can be used to index the square on a different plane. Depending on the square, this allows you to create edges which are 90 degrees (perpendicular), 45 degrees, parallel, and even 60 and 30 degrees from the edge.
- Use it with our Monster squares to create a speed square for layout.
- Use it to hang the square off the edge of a table for working vertical or perpendicular to table surface
- Use it to elevate the squares off the ground or table for extra clearance when you’re fitting and welding entire frames
- Tip! If trying to create a parallel edge with the mega square for marking, use our shims to get that perfect distance!
Our Other Squares
- The Mega Square is designed to quickly set your workpiece to 90 or 45 degrees.
- Tabs help eliminate twisting and warping in the final workpiece.
- Clamping is simple with multiple surfaces for quick and rigid attachment.
- Roomy joint access for welding, gluing, nailing, riveting, etc.
- Use it as an ordinary, adjustable angle square that adjusts from 40 to 180 degrees.
- Right Angle 90 Degree Square with generous weld accessibility. Total height of 200mm in this configuration.
- Tall 300mm square when fully opened and locked into place.
- Remove the fasteners to get two individual squares.
- Use the large V-groove to hold large round tubing or pipe.
- Compact configuration for use in tight spaces.
- 150 x 100 x 38 mm, the 100mm width is perfect for picket spacing on gates and fences.
- They are the first square we offer which has a built in 60/30 degree angle.
- The cutout provides just the right amount of joint access when using it to clamp things at 90 degrees.
You may also like
If you need to return or exchange an item, please contact us
with your order number and details about the product you would like to return or exchange. We will respond with instructions for how to proceed from there. Returns will be accepted within 30 days of receiving it. No returns on tools or any components that have been modified outside of Fireball Tool.
Love your Fireball Tools Guarantee
100% satisfaction guarantee – 30 Day Return Policy
If for any reason within your first 30 days you don’t love them, you can send them back.
(Not valid for Table Toppers or Plates)
Send a message